Thanks to the discovery of potentially vast gas reserves, Mauritania is a fast developing country, which offers real opportunities for organisations interested in entering and developing new markets. The government has ambitious plans to develop the country’s infrastructure, reform its education system and establish and support industry and commerce, and is keen to work with UK companies to deliver them.
MBBC was formed to build strong, mutually beneficial relationships between the UK and Mauritania. These will enable leading UK businesses across a wide range of sectors and industries to get involved with major projects and access new markets and customers. It is a challenging environment and the MBBC aims to provide the support and guidance its members need to succeed.
As a member of the MBBC, your organisation will enjoy:
· Unique access to high level decision-makers and new markets – members are invited to join high profile trade missions to meet with British and Mauritanian government ministries, and relevant departments, agencies and businesses interested in their goods and services
· Representation at the highest levels – MBBC lobbies the British and Mauritanian governments in support of the collective and individual interests of members
· Expert cultural and commercial advice and guidance – MBBC provides access to consultancy help members to anticipate and surmount common barriers to entry
· Access to market intelligence, news, reports and analyses – MBBC regularly circulates information about the Mauritanian business environment and its long-term economic outlook
· Collaborative opportunities – members are encouraged to communicate with one another, providing mutual benefit and support.