MBBC was developed to:
- cultivate positive, mutually-beneficial relationships between Great Britain and Mauritania
- lobby on behalf of British and Mauritanian business interests with the UK and Mauritanian government and authorities
- promote sustainable development and transfer of expertise and best practice
- provide UK companies with an effective link to commercial opportunities in Mauritania
- advise and support UK organisations working in Mauritania.
Our activities include:
- leading trade missions to Mauritania, and hosting Mauritanian government and business delegations
- organising business, networking and cultural events
- developing links with existing trade bodies, such as local chambers
- circulating tenders and opportunities to MBBC members.
MBBC is supported by an unparalleled network, which aims to strengthen bilateral relationships at all levels between our two countries:
- British government departments, most notably the Foreign and Commonwealth Office and the Department for International Trade
- British government representation in Nouakchott
- The Mauritanian Embassy in London
- Mauritania’s government ministries, departments and other agencies
- Leading national and international organisations and business leaders in Mauritania.
‘MBBC plays an important and positive role in relations between our two countries.’ His Excellency Mohammed Yahya Ould Sidi Haiba, Charged’Affaires – Embassy of the Islamic Republic of Mauritania in London.
- British Ambassador’s Mauritania Briefing
Wednesday 23rd February 12pm Goodman Derrick - 10 St Bride St, London EC4A 4AD British Ambassador to Mauritania, Colin Wells, will be updating MBBC members and friends on the economic, political and social situation in Mauritania to prepare you for More...
- Trade mission to Mauritania
28 March - 1 April 2022 This multi-sector trade mission is ideal for those new to Mauritania who would like an assisted introduction to the country, as well as those looking to renew contacts and connections, or extend their networks, More...
Contact us at email@example.com