- $1.5 billion from Afrixim Bank for Mauritania generally interesting business news in terms of Mauritania’s economy
Cridem reports that the President of Afrixim Bank, Bénédict Oruma announced that the bank will provide $1.5 billion to support Mauritania’s economy over the next couple of years. Read press release
- Total reinforces importance of offshore C-18
Africa Intelligence reports that the offshore block C-18 partners' annual meeting held in Paris this week, gave Total the ‘perfect platform’ to show how important this key asset is to Total. See article in full
- Mauritanian minister in London for International Petroleum Conference
Ami reports that the Minister of Oil, Energy and Mines Mohamed Ould Abdel Vettah traveled to London to attend the International Petroleum Conference from February 20th-22nd. Visit AMI
- Exploring the oil and gas potential of Africa – MSGBC Basin summit and exhibtion 24 – 26 October 2018, Dakar, Senegal
This is the only gathering dedicated to exploring the potential of this region. MBBC members wishing to attend the summit are entitled to a 10% discount. MBBC will be attending with OMA. Go to the website for more information
- Mauritanides oil and gas conference and exhibition, 11-13 Dec 2018, Nouakchott
Mauritanides is a premier event for companies seeking to invest in the mining and oil and gas industries in Mauritania and North West Africa. The event is fully supported by the Ministry of Petroleum, Energy & Mines, Government of Mauritania and attracts participants More...
In addition, there is little opportunity, early on, for www.universityherald.com/articles/76409/20190801/how-to-prepare-for-college-to-avoid-stress-and-mistakes.htm real leadership.